Saturday, January 1, 2011

3, 2, 1... Blast off!

All right, we rang in 2011, got a little champagne-addled (or I did, at least), and now it's time to officially launch 25 at 25

Although I'm nowhere near as prepared as Amanda seems to be, I think it's going to be a good month -- and a good start to the year.  Dance classes are high on my list, and I've already found my first Food Aversion Recipe Challenge (FARC for short): cheesy potato casserole!  That's two of my food quirks in one blow!  Other than those two things and a vague plan to get Amanda into her first pair of ice skates, I'm leaving January relatively open.  I've always been prone to spontaneity, however, so there's no telling what might happen this month... or what might get pushed into February (or March or April or May... or what I might put off until December).

No matter your resolutions, plans, or goals (or lack thereof), have a wonderful -- and safe! -- New Years Day.  Amanda and I will be back soon, I'm sure, and (hopefully) with more accomplished and more to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment